The 21st century comes with amazing innovations, one of them is Social media. It is possibly the fastest and most efficient way to expand your business. As crazy as it might have seemed in the beginning, it surely works. This is not just simply posting content online but posting interesting content in a methodical way that ensures that your target audience is met and that a following is created.
There are a lot of accounts that promise follower increase but fail to mention the added risk of losing your account. The only way to get true followers who won’t just listen to what you have to say but make use of your products and services is by earning them.
Below is a list of ideas you can use to increase your followers and get people excited about your products.
- http://liberationiraq.com/2016/05/steve-maman-the-jewish-schindler-working-to-rescue-young-women-taken-by-isis-as-slaves-home-as-it-happens-cbc-radio/embed/ Have more than one social media account
Having more than one account increases the number of people you reach. A good amount of people might have social media use that is limited to Facebook while others use both Facebook and Instagram or these on another site. By being on more than one site, your audience increases tremendously.
At the same time, try to find a balance. Having too many social media accounts tends to dilute the quality of your posts. Sticking to 3 social media sites is about the right amount that we would recommend. If you are unsure of which use, think of your target audience and imagine the type of sites they would be on. Create a campaign strategy based on that information and get to work.
- can you buy prednisone over the counter in greece Post Often
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Develop a habit of putting a post up often. Have an update schedule and be consistent with it. It can be five times a week or twice a day; whatever you choose, be consistent with it and your audience would appreciate that. This is important because it keeps you at the forefront of your audience’s mind and if you don’t do this, they can easily forget about you.
- Follow those who influence you and post their work:
If you’ve done adequate research on your industry, you would have a couple of ideas on who influences your work and the industry you are in. If you are unsure of whom they are, you can always ask others in the same industry. Once you know who they are, follow them and share their content. A good amount of them would follow back and equally repost your content.
- Use hashtags where appropriate
Hashtags help people on social media find exactly what they are looking for without having to go through thousands of content. Twitter is undoubtedly the master when it comes to the use of hashtags and if your target audience makes use of Twitter, finding information on your products becomes much easier.
- Match the message and format to the proper network
The format of content that would work on LinkedIn would not necessarily work on Twitter. Your content has to be tailored to the site you are posting on. Apart from the content, the frequency on which you also post matters.
Twitter posts can rise to 15 to 20 tweets daily but on a site like Google+ or LinkedIn, and the frequency might come off as obnoxious. Adequately study the sites you wish to utilize and post accordingly.
- Attain a balance between personal and professional As with any business, there is a need tobe professional, but regarding social media marketing, it is best that you are also a little personal as too much formality can come off as stiff and push your audience away. The best way to reach a balance is to add some splice of personality via personal information to your products and content so that your audience can easily relate to these things.
- Contests, polls, and giveaways can be used to your advantage
Contests and giveaways are certain to grab the attention of people and are a sure way to increase your followers. One of the ways to work this to the best of your advantage is by making criteria for the contest that a post is shared. This will place you and information on your product at the forefront of double your current audience. Also, who can turn away from free stuff? If your account does giveaways every now and again, you can be sure that your repeat visitors will turn into steady followers. This means that your content will surely be seen.
- Keep your email account subscribers in the loop with information on your social media accounts
A good way to turn your email subscribers to active followers is to let them in on information going on with your social media.
- Speak to your market
The only people that are allowed to post on their breakfast choices and not lose followers are food bloggers and celebrities. When it comes to making the most of your social media account, it is best to post content that is related to your product and services.
- Social media follow buttons should be EVERYWHERE
Yes, everywhere, but you are everywhere should be reasonable. For instance, you can have them placed on every page of your website. You can also have links to your account to your other profiles and also have a link to you social media accounts on emails you send.
- Interact with your audience: nobody wants to feel like they are interacting with a robot or computer system. Add personality to your posts by interacting with your audience. If an individual should comment on your post, reply to the comment. Not replying to a comment makes your audience create a wrong image of you in their head.
The thought of you and your products would quickly fade from their minds. It doesn’t take up too much time to respond to the comments on your posts. Even if you don’t agree with the posts put up, you can always reply with a smiley face or like the comment. Keep in mind that little interaction is better than no interaction at all.